BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, September 25, 2009

Outings....finally

I'd have to say that I am finally comfortable going out with Fiona. She is exactly 8 weeks old today and I've realized like this for maybe a week or so (maybe 2). I don't know if it's because she's gotten better, I've gotten better or if I just *know* her better but I don't feel nervous taking her out in public. Before I wouldn't want to go anywhere because I was "afraid" she would start to cry. If I wanted to go to the supermarket or a retail store I'd make sure my husband was home or my mom come over, it was never a thought to actually take her with me. If I did HAVE to take her with me I would make sure she was fed immediately before I left even if that made me late for something (I would say "or early" but I'm never early for anything). I would still prefer her eat before we go somewhere but if it just isn't time I'll go about my business. I think a lot has to do with the fact she's used to her stroller and her carrier. It took a while for her to get used to them. When she was finally big enough for the Jeep carrier (which was 8 lbs) I would put her in it as much as I could. I really wanted her to like it because it really makes my life a lot easier especially since I have 2 dogs I have to walk in the afternoon while my husband is at work.

47/365 hanging out

Her stroller is her car seat in a snap-n-go. I think she started liking it because of the 45 minute drives from my parents house. I would feed her right before I left so she would be full & maybe sleep during the ride. After a bunch of times doing that she got used to it. That same car seat goes in the snap-n-go so she's perfectly content.

45/365 Diner
At the diner for the 1st time since she's born.

I have to add that she's "perfectly content" in these 2 things as long as they are moving, god forbid I stop for a second! She starts fussing & as soon as I start moving she stops, it's so funny.
Maybe it has to do with the fact she's getting older, who knows? All that matters is it's nice to be able to go out with my baby girl :)

0 comments:

 
Web Analytics