BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 23, 2010

First words

At Fiona's 12 month well baby visit the doctor was a bit concerned that she wasn't saying 3 words. I told her she was saying mamama & dada/daddy but not exactly to us. She told me to call her back in a month & see where she's at then. She's known what a lot of words mean for a while now & when you'd say them she'd go get them, but she wouldn't say them on her own. Last week it really started.
One morning I was walking past the kitchen table & she points & says "gom". I had no idea what she was saying. She's been saying the word "go" for a while so I thought that's what she meant. When I looked at what she was pointing to it was the gum, for some reason she loves my pack of gum. I thought it was so funny. She's also been saying ba for ball, poo for pool, tha tha or tha chew for thank you & tees for keys. She also tries to repeat a lot if things I say to her but so far those are the words she says on her own without even hearing me say it that day. I love it!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

~ Y said...

Wow, she is saying a LOT now. It really does seem to all happen at once, huh? lol, so cute. "gom" - I love it.

 
Web Analytics