BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Reading my book

I'm not a book reader & I never was but since I got pregnant I bought pregnancy books. I've done this in the past when I get interested in something like sewing, embroidery, building websites/HTML (which was very short lived). Now I'm reading motherhood books & the one at the moment is "Jenny McCarthy's Baby Laughs: The Naked Truth About The First Year of Mommyhood". I liked her pregnancy book, it really made me laugh & I was able to relate to almost everything she said. I got this mommyhood book & felt the same way, she really cracks me up. Lately Fi really wants attention. I'm not able to watch TV or sit on my laptop, she wants to be talked to. I don't mind at all, I love it but there's so much you can say to a newborn so today while she was laying on her Boppy I put the book behind her head & read out loud. I felt real funny at first & not sure why because no one was here. After a few pages I got real comfortable. While I read, I'd smile at her, look at her, make the high pitched sound while I read, give her kisses every so often. She loved it! I was able to finish my book & it made her happy. It might have not been the best book to read but she doesn't understand yet. All she cared about was that I was talking to her.

Reading

1 comments:

Crysi said...

excellent idea! I love it. I'll have to try it with the girls.

 
Web Analytics