BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Lots of steps

Fiona has been taking a lot of steps these days. She'll go from 1 side of the room to the other but her preferred method of transportation is still to crawl (or the bunny hop which is what she does). She LOVES to stand up all by herself (which she does really well) in the middle of the room & walk to me. As she's standing up a huge smile goes on her face as she looks at me...the look is like 'Ok mommy, I'm gonna do the thing you get so happy about' haha. Most of the time she gets so excited with her arms in the air which makes her wobbly & she falls...but she gets back up in the same spot & will continue her walk. Then there's sometimes she's really cautious & she'll catch herself from falling.
I'll try & get a video asap.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comments:

~ Y said...

Oooh, I just love that age when they start "toddling" around. SO cute! And yes, they look sooo proud of themselves! :-)

 
Web Analytics